ACM Multimedia 2014
ACM Multimedia 2014 calls for full papers presenting novel theoretical and algorithmic solutions addressing problems across the domain of multimedia and related applications.The conference also calls for short papers presenting novel, thought-provoking ideasand promising (preliminary) results in realizing these ideas.
Submissions are invited in the following 14 areas:
- Media Transport and Delivery
- Multimedia Systems and Middleware
- Big and Broad Multimedia
- Deep Learning for Multimedia
- Emotional and Social Signals in Multimedia
- Multimedia and Society
- Multimedia and the Crowd
- Multimedia Art, Entertainment and Culture
- Multimedia HCI and QoE
- Multimedia Search and Recommendation
- Multimedia Security, Privacy and Forensics
- Multimodal Analysis and Description
- Music, Speech and Audio Processing in Multimedia
- Social Media and Collective Online Presence
Papers submitted to this track must conform with a “Double-blind Review” process, such that authors should not know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers should not know the names of the authors. Please prepare your paper in a way that preserves anonymity of the authors. Do not put your names under the title.
- Avoid using phrases such as “our previous work” when referring to earlier publications by the authors.
- Remove information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs).
- Check supplemental material (e.g., titles in the video clips, or supplementary documents) for information that may identify the authors identity.
- Avoid providing links to websites that identify the authors.
Please check this site regularly for various updates.
Manuscript for Full Papers: March 31, 2014
Manuscript for Short papers: April 14, 2014
Initial reviews to authors (only for Full Papers): May 19, 2014
Rebuttal period (only for Full Papers): May 19 – May 26, 2014
Author-to-Author’s Advocate contact period: May 19 – May 23, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: July 7, 2014
Camera-ready submission: August 11, 2014